Module Name: File Repository
Author: Lonestar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contributor: CoRpSE (www.headshotdomain.net)
Core: PHP-Nuke Titanium v2.0.9d <> 3.0.1b
Description: This takes the place of a very old downloads module. Meet the better new and improved downloads area.
Lonestar would like to send a special thanks to coRpSE for his input and suggested additions/changes to this module and also for the production of the File Repository configuration video which can be found at the HeadShot Domain (www.headshotdomain.net).
- There are multiple ways to view the downloads, either in a Single Row or Side by Side.
- Multiple files per download.
- Multiple Screenshots per download.
- Colored Category titles.
- Colored Download titles.
- Ability to link to a Live Preview of whatever file they are about to download.
- SCEditor has been added to all text-area's for easy BBCode formatting.
- Ability to lock downloads to a certain Group.
- You can specify the minimum number of posts the user requires before being able to download.
- Developer Mode: Enables developers to add a new text-area for adding fixes to downloads.
- Ability to allow those logged in as an admin to bypass the Captcha.
- A rating system, Allow you're users to Rate & Comment on a download.
- You can now specify if you wish to inform the user's the download has been updated.
- Download Statistics.
- Client-side uploading.