Module Name: Image Repository
Author: Lonestar (email@example.com)
Contributor: CoRpSE (www.headshotdomain.net)
Core: PHP-Nuke Titanium v2.0.9d <> 3.0.1b
Description: Image Repository is as it sounds, An Image Hosting module, It is far superior to the old version Lonestar had created / coded in the past.
Version 1.1.0 Changes:
1. Removed the toggle upload image button, Upload table shows all the time now.
2. Reduced the size of the thumbnails to help with page load times.
3. Added new way of uploading images on the fly in the forums, No more BBCode button, Image Repository has its own table row now.
4. Admin panel has been moved in the main index, Just like in the Gaming Rigs (If you own it, you will know what i mean).
5. Cleaned up a lot of the coding, and carefully marked out what each area does.
6. This version is not encrypted,
7. FAQ, Will be added in the next minor update, Lonestar is working on making this an XML feed, So he can update from his site.
Future Updates: Lonestar has many more updates planned for this module. You will just have to wait and see
Version 1.0.1 Changes:
1. Add Image Repository BBCode button for upload of images from forums
2. No SQL changes were made.