Module Name: Members List
Author: Ernest Allen Buffington
Contributor: Lonestar (http://lonestar-modules.com)
License: GNU General Public License version 2
Core: PHP-Nuke Titanium v.3.0.1b <> 4.0.0b
Description: Website Member List - Search Website Member List.
This module appeared to be incomplete and broken. The status of the users in the user list did not reflect if the user was currently online or offline. The user's website icon was missing, the user's Facebook icon was missing and the gender icon was missing as well. The members' list was written with a task and a goal to begin with and that was to automate finding and sending a user message or visiting a user's website. We did not add the user's email back to the search criteria of the member list as it is not needed. Send them a private message instead and the web portal will send them an email telling them they have a new message waiting for them.
- The only users visible in the members list are members that are not in Ghost Mode
- Search Engines and website members have no way of knowing just how many website members really exist (Ghost Mode allows visitors to be 100% invisible)
- Added global Ghost Mode ability for all users
- Added the ability for admins to see who is in Ghost Mode
- Added Ghost Mode - You are now invisible when you hide your online status. It will appear as if you do not exist!
- Added A Profile Pic
- Added Private Message Icon
- Added a Website Icon that only shows up if the member has a website listed on their profile
- Added a Facebook icon that only shows up if the user has their Facebook account listed on their profile.
- Added New Gender Icons
- Fixed users online status in the members list as it was not working
- Added animated ONLINE image
- Fixed users offline status in the members list as it was not working
- Added animated OFFLINE image
- If the person has marked theirself hidden on their profile, only admins can see them in the member list
- If a person leaves the Location field blank it defaults to The Interwebs