::: Software developers like to solve problems. This online community is the perfect place for us to help each other ::: We really appreciate it when you take the time to login and look around. We spent a lot of time building this network and nothing makes us more happy than when our visitors truly enjoy their visit! ::: There is so much more here to see, it takes 30 seconds to register an account and we don't even verify with e-mail! Just register we promise you won't be sorry... ::: Your Monitor Resolution is ::: Please Login or Register
IPHub is an IP lookup website featuring Proxy/VPN detection. A free API is available, so you can perform fraud checks on online stores, detect malicious players on online games and much more! Look at this! Click here Look at this! to sign up for FREE today at ipHub ::: Country Music: The Soul Circus Cowboys ::: Sponsor: Brandon Maintenance Management, LLC Phone: 813-846-2865 ::: Sponsor: Big Country Radio - The EJ Morning Show :::
Forum Index Members Search Usergroups
Ranks Staff Statistics Forum FAQ
Board Rules Edit your profile Login, Check Messages Log in

Search for at

Embed an External Page Without an Iframe?
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index PHP-Nuke Titanium Dev 4 Programming Help
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:39 am Reply with quote
AllenScott
Is there any way to embed an external web page without using an iframe? I have access to the 2 sites, I just want the page that the content is embedded on to resize based on the content that is embedded (it will change over time, and be on multiple sites).

I don't think any kind of AJAX would work because it's cross-site, and JavaScript doesn't let you load off-site content (as far as I'm aware).

Thanks!

Posts 1
Joined Apr 11, 2021
Status Offline
View user's profile Send AllenScott a private message Find all posts by AllenScott

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:42 pm Reply with quote
TheGhost

PHP:  [ Select all ]

<script>$("#testLoad").load("http://www.somesite.com/somepage.html");</script>
<
div id="testLoad"></div

Sincerely,

Ernest Allen Buffington

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 1
Joined Jun 05, 2017
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1 Find all posts by TheGhost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:42 pm Reply with quote
CodeBuzzard
— AllenScott wrote
Is there any way to embed an external web page without using an iframe? I have access to the 2 sites, I just want the page that the content is embedded on to resize based on the content that is embedded (it will change over time, and be on multiple sites).

I don't think any kind of AJAX would work because it's cross-site, and JavaScript doesn't let you load off-site content (as far as I'm aware).

Thanks!

Are you using curl?

Yours Truly,
CodeBuzzard

Posts 1
Joined Apr 24, 2021
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send CodeBuzzard a private message Find all posts by CodeBuzzard

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post All times are UTC - 5 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1