The 86it Developers Network
TheGhosts 86it Portal
::: There is so much more here to see, it takes 30 seconds to register an account and we don't even verify with e-mail! Just register we promise you won't be sorry... ::: Your Monitor Resolution is ::: Please Login or Register
IPHub is an IP lookup website featuring Proxy/VPN detection. A free API is available, so you can perform fraud checks on online stores, detect malicious players on online games and much more! Look at this! Click here Look at this! to sign up for FREE today at ipHub ::: Country Music: The Soul Circus Cowboys ::: Sponsor: Brandon Maintenance Management, LLC Phone: 813-846-2865 ::: Sponsor: Big Country Radio - The EJ Morning Show :::
× Alert! You are not logged in, please create an account or login!

Problems with Database connection to MariaDB

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post  Forum Index MariaDB

View previous topic View next topic
Problems with Database connection to MariaDB  Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:10 am Reply with quote
tnickel
Hallo,
I am testing the NukeTitanium version.
My System:
Windows10 professional
XAMPP 7.4.22 (Apache 2.4, PHP 7.4.22, MariaDB 10.4.20)

I tested different version of Nuke Framework from GitHub.

My favorite is at the moment this version in github

https://github.com/ernestbuffington/The-86it-Developers-Network

I Installed this with XAMPP 7.4.22
And the installer of this titanium version works fine. The installer don´t say an error in the installation process. It checks the data an all was fine.
I created a user in myphpadmin and used this data in the installer.
To this point is all ok.

Then I started the server on localhost\admin.php an error message occur that is a problem to the database. (I attached an image)

I checked older version of XAMPP 7.3.29 I got the same problem.

Can someone help me?

I am looking for a version of the php nuke framework that works with
Windows10 and an XAMPP version. I can be an older version?

Can someone give me a link to a github repository with an executable version that runs under XAMPP?
I tested some versions but I was not successfull. I attached a document.

Groups Member
Posts 1
Joined Aug 11, 2021
Status Offline

Problems with Database connection to MariaDB  Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:41 pm Reply with quote
TheGhost

[quote="tnickel";p="9"]Hallo, I am testing the NukeTitanium version. My System: Windows10 professional XAMPP 7.4.22 (Apache 2.4, PHP 7.4.22, MariaDB 10.4.20) I tested different version of Nuke Framework from GitHub. My favorite is at the moment this version in github https://github.com/ernestbuffington/The-86it-Developers-Network I Installed this with XAMPP 7.4.22 And the installer of this titanium version works fine. The installer don´t say an error in the installation process. It checks the data an all was fine. I created a user in myphpadmin and used this data in the installer. To this point is all ok. Then I started the server on localhost\admin.php an error message occur that is a problem to the database. (I attached an image) I checked older version of XAMPP 7.3.29 I got the same problem. Can someone help me? I am looking for a version of the php nuke framework that works with Windows10 and an XAMPP version. I can be an older version? Can someone give me a link to a github repository with an executable version that runs under XAMPP? I tested some versions but I was not successfull. I attached a document.[/quote]

Let me see what I can do, I have been out of Town for a while.

Sincerely,

Ernest Allen Buffington

Site Admin
Developer
GFX Artist
VIP Member
Premium Network Member

Groups Site Admin
Developer
GFX Artist
VIP Member
Premium Network Member
Posts 2
Joined Jun 05, 2017
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send TheGhost a private message Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: ernest.buffington.1 Find all posts by TheGhost

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post  Forum Index MariaDB All times are UTC - 5 Hours [DST enabled]

Page 1 of 1